Last Updated: 10-2-2021
What are the HOA REGULATIONS / COMMUNITY COVENANTS ?
All past Country Club Estates Regulations & Covenants have expired... BUT ... We do adhere to the Baltimore County Zoning requirements and Code enforcement. If residents complain, Baltimore County inspectors may be invited to check out the issue and try to remedy the situation at hand.
See our complaints page.
What happened to the monthly newsletter, the CLUBBER ?
The Clubber was published monthly by some of our members, and was supported by advertising. Due to the significant effort it took the various members to assemble, print and collate the publication it was reduced to quarterly issues in 2012. Since then, these positions have been eliminated.
What are the current COMMUNICATION TOOLS for Country Club Estates ?
- The "Clubber". A paper version, one page two sided flyer "Mini Edition", distributed to each household.
- The primary communication tool is our online email Newsletter. Sign up here !< < < < < <
- This website will keep you informed for upcoming events. www.CountryClubEstatesReisterstown.org
- Our Facebook General Community page and Community Association page.
- Our Contact Us page on this website.
- Direct email: PresidentCCECA@gmail.com
VOLUNTEER POSITIONS that need filling within the community association ?
- Coordinator / Director of the CCE Citizens On Patrol program. See details
- Newsletter / Clubber editor.
- Various CCE Community Association board members, member at large.
- Clubber distribution - Drop off paper clubbers on your street or nearby streets.
- There are other positions also, so let us know what you are interested in?
... Maybe you have some new ideas we have not considered as yet. We would love to hear from you.
How do I VOLUNTEER ?
One of the reasons that this neighborhood has remained so stable over the past 50 years is that we have residents who care about the community, who care about each other and have gotten involved.
Please use the Contact Us page or email directly to: PresidentCCECA@gmail.com
Where do I send a letter if I HAVE MORE QUESTIONS ?
- Our address is Country Club Estates Community Association, P.O. Box 32, Reisterstown, MD 21136.
- For a faster response you may also use the Contact Us page or email directly to: PresidentCCECA@gmail.com
How do I JOIN THE COMMUNITY ASSOCIATION in general ?
Go to the Membership page. Complete the application form, and send it in with your check.